Monday, June 16, 2008

16.06.2008 Monday

Monday blue..Monday is the starts of a week & also a day who makes everyone sleepy.. especially pity kitten like us, working working & working.. Why aren't we a datin, a princess or whoever, which allows us, dont need to work, but got a lot a lot of money.. driving a 2 doors sporty, shopping + hi tea everyday, wah, what kind of life is this? Is not a life.. it's a dream! haha.. WAKE UP WAKE UP! 

Shei wei reminded me, why i did not write/ update my blog anymore.. then i realized, i have forgotten my username & password, got to find out from a note book in office (i've written it down) then only able to log in... 

Today, is a day to remember, i sold off my car~ whoever offer to be my chauffeur, please feel free to call me, i work in USJ, i need to travel to sg wang (bukit bintang) often & i stay in Cheras. Whoever interested, please call me for more details, pick up and drop off points. Your kindness are very much appreciated ;) 

1 comment:

Justin Ng said...

Lil' Kim, busy ah? No update bloggy geh..